To those on my new blog notification list, I sent out the opportunity to join me in a one hour webinar where people could ask me anything about trading. I had a ton of fun answering lots of great questions. See the bottom of the post for links to download the mp3 files of the webinars.
Some questions, I answered are:
- What types of strategies are you trading?
- How long a period of underperformance you would tolerate?
- How do we know that we have a robust system? Walkforward vs Monte Carlo vs SPR vs other?
- Why do you not manage outside money?
- Am I mistaken that you don’t prefer trading trend following or momentum based systems/strategies. Can you explain why?
- How do you come up with the underlying idea for a brand new trading strategy?
- And many more great questions!